Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bittoo Boss is not like Band Baaja Baaraat: Pulkit Samrat

Bittoo Boss is looking like hit movie Band Baaja Baaraat of Yash Raj banner. Pulkit Samrat, leading actor of the upcoming movie refuses it similarities with "Band Baaja Baaraat".

"The comparison between two films are inevitable as both are based on weddings and Punjabi more so. The films have Punjabi flavour, colour to it. People will be reminded of Band Baaja Baaraat but I don't care if its like BBB. Ranveer was brilliant in it and I hope people like my role too. He played Bittoo too but Bittoo is a very common Punjabi name. Ranveer played a londa (boy) from Delhi which is a city, while I play this Pind ka Londa, I am a small town boy and that's the difference.", clarified by Pulkit Samrat.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates