Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday 24 March 2012

Music has always been a passion: Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra soon launch his debut album, for that she is working very hard.

“Music has always been a passion but I wanted the right opportunity to venture into it. This deal with UMG-Desi Hits! is amazing. We are looking at dropping a single sometime in the middle of 2012,” said Priyanka.

“I was really nervous the first few times I went into the recording booth to sing. But I’m really looking forward to sharing my music with the world.”, added Priyanka.

“I play an autistic character in Barfii. It is one of my most memorable film experiences. People may think it is a very serious film, but it is a funny, sweet film,” said by her.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates