Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday 25 March 2012

Senior members of the Indian team know my worth: Suresh Raina

"Critics can say a lot of things but I know that I have tried to perform the role assigned to me with utmost sincerity. People can say whatever they like but the senior members of the Indian team know my worth and that is what is important for me," Raina told in an interview.

"After the IPL is over, I will take a month's break and then start training again. In fact, I plan to go to Australia accompanied by current Chennai Super Kings physio Tom Simsek for an extensive fitness program. If possible, I might play a few club matches in order to get some good match practice on bouncy pitches," Raina said.

"The kind of depth we have in our batting, I normally come out to bat in the 38th or the 40th over. That is the most crucial phase for the batting team where you need to step up the run-rate.", Raina said.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates