Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Dhoni going back to old look of Long Hair

A good news for all the fans of Indian skipper Mahendra Sigh Dhoni will back in his long hair look.

"I'm growing my hair again. People said that I shaved my hair because of some 'mannat'. But actually I wanted a lean look with the summer approaching so I decided to go bald," Dhoni said. 

"There used to be the old Rajdoot motorcyles in 'Hero'... I really liked the model. I still have about eight of them," he said on his passion about sportbikes.

"People often ask what we discuss in the middle of a high-voltage match. But we generally talk about what's there for food at hotel...," he said with a smile on talking of high voltage matches.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates