Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday 31 March 2012

Looking forward to do well for my team: Shikhar Dhawan

Young and talented batsmen Shikhar Dhawan of Deccan Chargers is aiming to put their best in the IPL 5 starting from April 4, 2012.

"The competition would be tough. Players come from all over the world. It is a big tournament for everyone. I am looking forward to do well for my team and score big," Shikhar Dhawan said on the sidelines of a promotional event. 

"All the teams have got really good players. It's about which team clicks and who plays the best cricket on a particular day. That would be the best team," he said.

"My domestic season was good. I did well. IPL is a good platform for me to go to the next step. We are working hard. I am trying to be more aggressive and also focusing on fielding. I want to make whatever contribution I can," he added.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates