Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday 30 March 2012

Sunny Leone in JISM 2: First Look

Jism 2, the debut movie of Sunny Leone in Bollywood will go on floors soon and the movie gets the attention of the media and people from the day of announcement. She is working very hard and learn Hindi also.

"hehe just shot this picture and its one of the looks for @jism2. hope i dont get in trouble for showing you this to you!! hehhe" (sic), tweeted by excited Sunny Leone on Twitter.

"Sitting at the @Jism2 office learning my lines and hanging out :)", said in a another tweet sometimes ago. She is working very hard for the debut in Bollywood.

"Had a good time in my hindi lesson today and killer workout. My legs are going to be killing me tomorrow," she tweeted. (sic)




"Headed to another fitting for @Jism2 with @anasingh at her office!! Love her, she's the best!", she tweeted.

"This is how I memorize my lines right now.Sitting in a busy restaurant w/ people everywhere to distract me and listening to classical music. Oh and the uncomfortable feeling of people looking@me thinking I'm talking2myself. Haha must look crazy, I don't care because I'm on a mission," (sic) Sunny Leone tweeted.

"I don't believe in this april fools stuff. @Jism2 is shooting on the 1st of april. :) get ready here we come india.", She tweeted about the Jism 2 is going on floors on April 1, 2012.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates