Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Shootout At Wadala is my Vaastav: John Abraham

Shootout at Wadala is the upcoming movie of Jhon Abhraham, in which he will be seen as gangster Manya Surve and said that it will be his career defining film.

"People ask me what is this film for you? I say that this film is my Vaastav(which had Sanjay Dutt in the lead role). On a serious note, it's a career defining film and it's something that I have taken very seriously," said Jhon in an event.

Many stars in the movie Shootout At Wadala Jhon Abhraham, Anil Kapoor, SonuSood, Mahesh Manjrekar, Manoj Bajpayee, Tusshar Kapoor, Ronit Roy and Kangna Ranaut. The movie is directed by Sanjay Gupta.

John, who has turned producer with Vicky Donor, adds that he is having a great time with the team of his first production venture.

"I am enjoying a lot because my cast of Ayushmann Khurana, Yami Gautamand Anuji (Anu Kapoor) are super talented. Our director Shoojit Sircar, with whom I am doing my next film, we are all a great team. We are really having a great time and enjoying this," he said on his first movie as a producer Vicky Donor.

Next release of John is Housefull 2, which is scheduled to release on April 5, 2012.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates