Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday 11 February 2012

Shane Watson needs another week to recover fully

Australian cricket all-rounder Shane Watson on Saturday said he needs another week to recover fully from his calf injury and is not pushing himself for an international recall.

"It`s been a very frustrating couple of months. It`s something I love, doing so much, so I missed it a lot. There`s been a few false starts over the last month or so, so to be able to get through the game was the most important thing," Shane Watson was quoted as saying Sydney Morning Herald.

"I`ve been working pretty hard on my batting and making a few adjustments on my batting technique. In the end, I suppose I got more than I was hoping out of the day," he said.

"If I`m able to get through a Shield game then and get some bowling into me in that Shield game, I feel like I will be ready to be able to play one-day cricket especially. But I`m not getting too far in front of myself. I know how important the next few days are to recover," he added.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates