Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Veena Malik, Bobby Darling lock lips

On Veena Malik surprise b'day party Bobby Darling and Veena Malik kissed each other.

“Veena and I share a very good relationship. I love her. We greet each other like this every time. Why do people have a problem with our way of greeting each other?” said Bobby.

“It was very cute. Bobby just came and kissed me. I think it was a beautiful gesture and I’m alright with it. It was just a tap on the lips, not really a French kiss. I’m ok with Bobby or my girlfriends doing it,” Veena Malik said.

“I had just come back from Dubai and my manager insisted that I go for dinner on my birthday. When I saw all my friends there with gifts and flowers, I felt blessed,” she said on surprise birthday party.

“Ashmit was not around. We are not that close anymore. We don’t meet often. I have signed a film with him so maybe we will meet when we start shooting,” said Veena on Ashmit Patel.

“No way, I’d charge 1 lakh to give people a glimpse of me, not a film.”, Veena said on only charge Rs. 1 lakh per movie.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates