Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday 24 February 2012

Co-incidence that I have become a face of this change: Vidya

"I believe that change doesn't happen overnight, it takes time. I am lucky that today when we are feeling the change, it's a co-incidence that I have become a face of this change," Vidya said in an interview.

"I am lucky to be a part of Indian cinema at a time when such stories and roles are being written and I am getting a chance to be a part of such good films. I try to do my work honestly. It feels great to get so much love from the people," said by Vidya Balan.

Her next film will release on March 9, "Kahaani" is a thriller and shows a pregnant woman's struggle to find her missing husband in Kolkata (West Bengal).


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates