Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Oz tour doesn't go England: Dravid

Rahul Dravid, one of the senior batsman in Indian batting hopes that Australian tour does not repeat the England where India loses all the test and one-day. India lost first two matches of the series. Third test starts from Friday January 13, 2012.


"It's important we don't go down the same route. Hope we can fight back and play better cricket. We had our moment in Melbourne...we need to take heart from it. It's important for us we don't go down the route of England," Rahul Dravid told to media persons in Perth on Wednesday afternoon.


Rahul Dravid is also talking about his bowled dismissals, Sachin 100th ton and VVS Laxman form.



"I am definitely working on a few things. When you get out bowled three times you do think about it. I've worked on a few things but it isn't anything major. There isn't anything drastic that I have changed over the last year when I was very successful. I have seen the videos (of England) and I can't see anything different. I hope it's just a coincidence."


"I don't think the talk (of Laxman's removal) has affected him much. I haven't read and Lax is not bothered either. It's part and parcel of our job. You have got to accept it while you continue to play. That's the way it goes."

"He is a pretty relaxed character and I'm sure he would come good in one of these Tests," said by him.

"As for Sachin's 100th century, it's not spoken about much. He's been pretty relaxed about it. He's been batting so well. He got a 90 in Mumbai and 70 and 80 in the last two games. He is batting well enough to complete it. It's great if he can do it here. But he wouldn't be worried as he has been batting beautifully over the last two or three games," added by him.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates