Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday 21 January 2012

Dream to out Tendulkar: Nathan Lyon

Nathan Lyon eager to bowl Sachin Tendulkar in the 4th and last test starting from January 24, 2012.

"It's a great chance as a young spinner to play against the best players of spin bowling. Their (use of) hands are unbelievable and they are really confident against spin... It's a dream to bowl to Tendulkar and it's a great opportunity. I look to get him out," said by Lyon.



"I had a brief chat with him (Warne). He's a fantastic legend of sport and the best spin bowler ever of the world. His word of advice was to enjoy every moment of it."
"Then I have been bowling to Ricky Ponting in the nets. He is one of the best players to bowl to for a spinner."

"I couldn't do much bowling (in the first two Tests) but I'm confident of my skills. I haven't changed a thing. The quick bowlers have been fantastic and they are getting the job done."

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates