Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday 30 January 2012

Dangerous to cast Kareena opposite me: Saif Ali Khan

“It’s quite weird because she has a very intense expression on her face when she performs stunts. But it looks very convincing on her,” Saif Ali Khan said.

He rebuffs her by saying, “Kareena would rather do something like a soft comedy with me because she is a romantic person at heart. But I don’t think she sees an important point- how interested will the audiences be to watch us together as an on-screen couple, since we are actually together in real life?”


“We have been portrayed very intelligently in it. I feel it’s a little dangerous to cast Kareena opposite me in a typical Bollywood film and expect the audience to be interested in watching it,” he said.

On his own punch-per-minute role, he said, “It was incredibly demanding physically, given that there was plenty of wirework, besides the regular stunts. In fact, I hurt myself quite a few times during the shoot. But that made it more special.”

Saif went to Vietnam to learn the ropes, literally. “I went there for a few days to learn to handle harnesses better. That’s where our action director (Peter Heinz) has his headquarters too. That was the main physical exercise I did, apart from working out intensely in the gym and doing yoga in Mumbai. It was quite a dramatic lifestyle change I went through to get into my character. But I enjoyed the process,” said with a smile.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates