Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday 22 January 2012

Kangana set up for Krrish 3

Kangana Ranaut is very excited about her super girl role in Rakesh Roshan’s Krrish 3 with Hrithik Roshan. The role is crucial for her career admiited by her, Kangana said, “I had to push my other films ahead. The Tanu Weds Manu sequel required me to gain some weight, which I can’t do right now because I had to lose four kilos for Krissh 3.”


“I am sculpting my body to fit into a special skin-tight costume. The whole training is taking so much of my energy that I’m automatically losing weight. The somersaults and kicks are new for my body, so there’s muscle pain all the time. I will also be jumping from heights, plus I’m learning karate and kickboxing.”, added by her.
“I can look different if I want to, but why shock people? I feel a star should be someone people can relate to. If they hear your name, they should immediately be able to think of your face. Sometimes, it takes the media five minutes to recognise me on the red carpet. It’s embarrassing.” The ambassador of Sohail Khan’s celebrity cricket team Mumbai Heroes adds, “But then, since I look so different in all my pictures, I would be the perfect choice to play ten roles in a film. “

She said on closing to Salman Khan, “It was like any other brand approaching me. Sohail is a good friend, and this is a prestigious event, so I wanted to be a part of it. It has nothing to do with Salman.”

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates