Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday 8 January 2012

Anna Hazare discharged today

Anna Hazare discharged from a hospital today in the morning. He was admitted in a hospital in Pune since December 31, 2011.

"Owing to the hunger strike agitation, my health had been affected. Now, my health is okay. As per doctors' advice, I shall rest for a month in Ralegan Siddhi.", said by Anna Hazare.




"I have fought most of my battles in the past 25 years, but this time my body is not giving me support. I feel weak. So now onwards, I have to think of my health. I will step out only if my doctors give me clearance and I feel healthy," said by Anna Hazare, before driving off to Ralegan Siddhi.

Anna Hazare said about the agitation he was to lead in five poll-bound states: "I will decide about it once my health is fine."

"This is not a movement of a month or two, it will go on for years," added by him.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates