Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday 1 April 2012

Sajid Khan as a director is funny: Asin

Housefull 2 is ready to release and actress Asin Thottumkal, whose first multi-starrer movie said funny about the director of the movie Sajid Khan.

“Sajid as a director is funny. He gets so involved in the scenes that he forgets to say cut. We’d be doing a comedy scene and he’d start laughing in the middle of the scene, that too, on the mic and we all would get distracted,” said Asin. 

“I have realised that it is very important the way you carry yourself specially when the national media is scrutinising you so much. It’s a national platform — everything is talked about, pointed out, so you need to live up to that expectation,” said the 26-year-old actress.

“(Earlier) I used to wear whatever my stylist would ask me to wear. But now, I think whether I am comfortable sporting those clothes and if they will suit me or not,” she added on the choice of her clothes.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates