Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday 8 April 2012

RGV dismisses the wishes on 50th Birthday

Karan Johar and Ram Gopal Varma have once again got into a war of words, though this time it seems more like a friendly banter. On his 50th birthday, Bollywood took to Twitter to wish RGV, knowing how much he dislikes birthday wishes. And, of course, the disgruntled RGV's reply is, "I advise u all to keep ur wishes to urself..."

Here's what Bollywood had to say:

Karan Johar (kjohar25)
Happy birthday @RGVzoomin..i would wish you love and happiness but am sure you much prefer blockbuster success! So happy HIT on the 18th!!! 

Abhishek Bachchan (juniorbachchan)
Today is @RGVzoomin 's birthday and nothing would irritate him more than ALL of twitterverse wishing him. So PLEASE send him "sweet" msgs.
Happy birthday RAMU Nana. Have the best year ever and keep smiling!!!!

Genelia D'souza (geneliad)
Happy bday sir @RGVzoomin

Riteish Deshmukh (Riteishd)
Happy birthday to you- happy birthday to you- happy birthday dear @RGVzoomin - happy birthday to you (pls read it in the tune of d song)

Ram Gopal Varma (RGVzoomin)
@kjohar25 Well Karan I guess I had enough gham nd I wouldn't mind a little khushi ..thank u from my heart for ur wishes 

Vivek Oberoi (vivek_oberoi)
@RGVzoomin Happy birthday to the man who does not believe in birthdays or anything that's happy about them either! ;) here's wishing u a bunch of gangsta movies, grim tales, evil god jokes and a plethora of long lady legs to shoot with a dash of anything bruce lee! Cheers!

Neil Nitin Mukesh (NeilNMukesh)
@RGVzoomin happy birthday sir !

Sunidhi Chauhan (SunidhiChauhan5)
@RGVzoomin you are amazing :)

Anjana Sukhani (anjanasukhani)
@RGVzoomin happy happy birthday to u....wishin super success for all ur movies ...and especially #Department

Madhur Bhandarkar (mbhandarkar268)
@RGVzoomin My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Have a successful year filled with success and glory.

Ramu's reply to the wishes
* This is the best birthday msg I got..`Mujhe bahut khushi hui ki tere zindagi ka ek aur saal khatam hogayaa..Marte raho Ramu!`

* @juniorbachchan U wished me the same last year to have the best year nd I had the worst year

* @Riteishd Tht sounds like ur grandplan to kill me..wth evry happy birthday I die a year..so u wnt 2 sy it tht mny times to kill me faster :(

* @mbhandarkar268 u couldn't have gotten more cliched than this..thanx anyway

Ram Gopal Varma (RGVzoomin)
I want all u people who wished me the best year last year to know that I dint have best year so I advise u all to keep ur wishes to urself.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates