Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday 14 April 2012

Feel at home at Eden: Shakib Al Hasan

"It was my first match (this season). I was a bit nervous. But here it was different. I always feel at home here. I've have been playing here since my U-15 days. I was always confident here," Shakib said in the post-match press conference here.

"I hope there are many more to come. I knew if we put a partnership, it (chasing 132) should not be a problem. We had our gameplan and stuck to that."

Asked whether he had cemented his place in the KKR line-up with his match winning performance, Shakib said: "My job is to perform as a player. It's the coach and captain's call on the team combination. I just try to stay focussed on my job."

Shakib said KKR have it in them to go all the way in this edition of the IPL.

"It's true that we did not start well. But now we hope to carry on with the winning momentum. I'm sure we will go all the way."

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates