Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday 15 December 2011

Katrina's 'Chikni Chameli'

Katrina Kaif's most awaited item song 'Chikni Chameli' is out now on the internet. The hot item song in the film Agneepath is performed by Katrina Kaif. Chikni Chameli is choreographed by Ganesh Acharya.


"I pray and hope that it will become bigger than any of the previous item songs. We love doing better than what's been done in the past as an actor. I don't think that there is anything wrong in expecting that,", said by Katrina Kaif in an interview.
"Now, I am waiting to see the reaction of the audiences. It is a desi-rustic number. I am keeping my fingers crossed," added by her.


Agneepath is produced by Karan Johar. The movie is directed by Karan Malhotra.
Agneepath have the stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt.
Watch the Offical Teaser of Chikni Chameli here.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Updates